Time to play catch up. I know I haven't been a great blogger as of late, I hope to be better, but no promises:)! It seems like whenever I have spare time the last thing I want to do is to blog, but I know it is important because this is my family journal. So, hopefully the is the last catch up blog for awhile. Another side note, I have taken lots of great pictures lately, only to find out that I didn't have my memory card in my camera. Major bummer. Anyway, here are some catch up photos.
I helped my friend Steph make a Tangled cake for her daughter Kenzi's birthday.
The finished product!
We went with friends to see the fun witches at Gardner Village. We have done this for the past couple of years and we have a great time! (I took a bunch of pictures at the witches that would have been fantastic had I had the memory card in, so thanks Lisa for letting me steal these!)
Today Luke's preschool class got to go on a field trip to the fire station. I have only been hearing about this for the past week or two straight! Needless to say, Luke was excited.
Listening to one of the firefighters talk about the ambulance.
1 comment:
I love all their funny faces in that last picture! (And I'm stealing some pictures back.)
Post a Comment