Friday, October 28, 2011

The Halloween Fun Continues....Miller Halloween Party

Thank goodness for my cute cute friend Julie, who throws fantastic parties for 4 year olds! Julie invited all the sunbeams over for a fun Halloween party, and when I say fun...Luke is still going on and on about it. In fact, he asked me if we could do a Halloween party in our backyard sometime and I told him "we don't have to, Julie takes care of that:)!"

Julie introducing pumpkin bowling to the kids

Tess was content to sit in this car, forever
Luke running with his ghost

bean bag toss in the pumpkins
pin the wart on the witch!


The cute kids who all had a blast!
Just when I thought all the fun was over, Julie let kids smash the pumpkins!

This party was every 4 year olds dream. Games, prizes, hot dogs, stories, and then more games! Thank you Julie for a great party!

No comments: