Sunday, October 23, 2011

Let the Halloween Festivities Begin....Spooktacular!

Last night the local Rec Center had a Halloween Spooktacular which consisted of lots of games, bounce houses, haunted houses and trick-or-treating. Barrett was busy with a carpet cleaning job and I wasn't sure I wanted to take on this adventure by myself but I decided that the kids would love it so I decided to go. We had been there for only about ten minutes when we ran into our good friends, the Bakers. I have to thank Jon for all of these great pictures since I wasn't brave enough to to venture with my kids and a camera. So BIG thank you to Jon and Melissa for the pictures. The kids had a great time and it was really quite an impressive party that the rec center threw!

Luke and his buddy Tommy Baker
Luke and Addie Baker fishing for gold
My little duck trick-or-treating

Luke and Tommy going down the HUGE bounce house slide
My duck and Captain America
Morley and Baker kids
Well, we have lots have Halloween activities and parties this week, so this won't be last you will be seeing of this cute duck and super strong Captain America!

No comments: