Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hobby

Since having Luke I haven't kept up on many of my hobbies, but I have been attempting to start some new ones. One of my favorite hobbies has been trying to learn more about Photoshop and photo editing. I have basically learned everything off of free online tutorials and a couple of books I bought. Anyway, just thought I'd share what I learned from an online tutorial I did today.

Here is the before picture
And the after picture
So if any of you are looking for a new hobby just google "free tutorials" in whatever photo editing program you use.

4 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

I'm so glad you are so good at your hobby... cause I have been the recipient of the skills many times!!! Great picture... Gerber and Parenting are doing another baby contest and I think you need to enter Luke!

Heather said...

So cute becca, I think I need a few lessons! I'm glad your in the family and have helped me out so many times too!

tylerandnicoleanderson said...

I love that boy!! You need to help me one of these days as well!!

Mom and Kenz said...

Wow!

Kenzie h.