This darling baby,
Charli Kei Warner, has made me a great aunt! (Imagine her name being said with a English accent, that is how Luke says her name, so cute!) She is the daughter of my niece Nancy and her husband Chris. Last week Luke, my sister Karen, and I went down to Alpine to visit this cute baby. Luke
absolutely adored her and wanted to hold her and kiss her every five minutes. I could have held her and snuggled her all day, she is just so darn cute! It is so fun to see what terrific parents Nancy and Chris are! Can't wait until our next visit!


Nancy and Luke playing some
Uno
4 comments:
Luke is so cut with Charli. He is going to be the best big brother ever!!
Cute baby! Luke is going to be a great big brother! I can't wait to see your family with a little girl!
How fun... two little girl cousins will be able to grow up together. She is beautiful!
I can't believe you are a great aunt. HOLY COW! Charli is a beautiful baby...seeing her makes me want to have another one soon~ :)
Post a Comment