Barrett and all of his siblings

All of us (minus Kylie who is taking the picture) hanging out

Barrett explaining all about boogie boarding to Luke
We had quite a scare while we were there. Barrett and I ran to get a smoothie and while we were gone Luke pushed out the screen on the window and fell about 10 feet down to the next. Getting that phone call was the scariest moment of being a parent for sure. It ended up that Luke was just fine after some crying and motrin. He actually started limping a day or two ago so we took him to get x-rays just to make sure everything is okay. Nothing is broken, the doctor thinks his hip and leg are just bruised and sore. We are sure grateful that Luke is okay and nothing serious happened to him, it makes me sick to think about what could have happened. We definitely count it as a miracle. Below is a picture of the window he fell out of and where he landed on the deck.
4 comments:
That drop looks awful! I'm so glad he's o.k.
Ruby's on the Pier -- that's got to be Oceanside, right? Unless they have others. We stay a few blocks away from that pier every time we go. And Sea World! Love that place. :)
Looks like a fun trip. So scary about the fall. I'm glad he's ok!!
I've been waiting for these pictures. What a fun trip! I'm so glad Luke is okay!!
oh, I can't even imagine. I'm so thankful everything is okay. Besides the incredible scare, looks like you had a wonderful time. California is definitely a lot of fun!
Post a Comment