Last week we went to the pumpkin patch with some friends. Luke has been talking about it ever since. We started off by playing in the hay bale maze. And then ventured out into the pumpkin patch to check out all the pumpkins. It was fun to get out and do a fun fall activity!
Steph, Luke and Olivia getting ready to go find Cameron

Cam running away from them

Luke and Jack checking out the huge pumpkins

I took about ten shots of this picture and not one of them was good so I decided to put one in where none of them are looking
Jack, Olivia, Luke, Sophie and Cam


Luke and Jack going for a ride through the pumpkin patch
Megg giving them a pull

Cam and Olivia giving Sophie a pull
1 comment:
That was so much fun. I couldn't get any pictures of the stinkers looking at the camera either!
Post a Comment