Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shoes!

Luke has the fattest feet ever, which makes it very difficult to find shoes that fit. My good friend Meggan gave Luke some Robeez and I can't even get those over Luke's fat feet. Anyway, yesterday at Smith's we found some baby crocs that actually fit Luke's feet!! Croc's aren't my favorite as far as looks go, but they're easy to slip on and off his feet so I consider it a success!

Here is a picture of Luke with his shoes on


If you look close in the next two pictures you can see Luke's bottom teeth

4 comments:

Monica said...

aww cute can u look at my blog

Stephanie said...

Hey Bec! I actually think those crocs are really cute!

Rob & Megg said...

Crocs are great! Horray for something that fits those chunky little feet.

Rob & Megg said...

PS I love the new look! Way to go!