Monday, March 3, 2008

Luke Update

It's been awhile since I have posted about Luke. He is just the cutest, funnest kid ever (I might be a little biased:))! Since I last posted I took him back to the orthopedic specialists and had more x-rays. His curve is better by 2 degrees. It started at 23 degrees, then it went to 19 degrees, and at his last check it was at 17 degrees. The Dr. was hoping it would have corrected a little more than 2 degrees but the good news is that it's not getting worse, bad news is it hasn't improved enough to get him off of high risk insurance. The Dr. thinks that when Luke starts walking we should see greater improvements.

Luke has started holding his own bottle which is so nice. His two bottom teeth came in (he puts his tongue over them whenever I try to take a picture.) He waves hi and bye, which is so cute. And he is just an all around fun kid. We have so much fun playing with him, he is becoming a serious tease.

Here are some recent photos of little guy:









6 comments:

Merianne said...

He is getting cuter and cuter everyday. Love those cheeks!

Rob & Megg said...

Those pics are so DARLING! I can't believe how fast this is going. Can't wait 'till Luke is feeling better and he can come out and play!

Stephanie said...

I hope Luke is feeling better today, poor kid! Your blog is awesome, I need to come over and have a blog tutoring class.

wmjohnsonfamily said...

SOOOO cute! He is a handsome little man! Your blog is so fun. Fun pics from your trip too! Have you seen my blog lately? HA HA :)

natalie palmer said...

Becca,

Alysia and I are just bored at work and were admiring your cute pictures. we want to get together with you soon! have a great day!

Heather said...

Wow--those are some BLUE eyes! My mom (who finally got to see Luke in St. George last week--lucky!) told me they are so blue they don't even look real! That shot with Luke looking right into the camera really captures the color. Beautiful! I wish I had been able to make it to St. George. We've really got to get our Lukes together sometime!