Brayten and Barrett showing off their haul
Apparently Mahi Mahi mate for life, so once Blake hooked on to the female Mahi Mahi the male was right by it and Brayten hooked on to the male. They realed them in at the same time.
Here is the boat helper guy, Blake and Brayten showing off their Mahi Mahi
Barrett had a shark on in this pic, but it snapped the line. Big dissapointment.
The fishermen: Blake, Barrett, and Brayten
The best part was that night when the rest of our friends got to Florida we took the fish the guys caught to this little ocean side restaraunt and they cooked it up for us. I'm not a real fish fan but the Mahi Mahi and Tuna were awesome!!
1 comment:
Holy cow! Those pictures are amazing. I've never seen such beautiful fish. I love fish, so jealous that you had quite the feast.
Post a Comment