There is nothing that makes me happier than looking at this face! Luke is such a pleasant and happy baby, we couldn't be luckier. Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? We love our boy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! Luke is SO freaking cute! I definitely want to kiss those cheeks-you're right Becca! :)
I'm pretty sure I remember that smile!! Wasn't he with his favorite person...Cole!! ha ha! I love that boy so much!! Those smiles make my day! I need to come see him SOON! I miss that little guy!!
3 comments:
WOW! Luke is SO freaking cute! I definitely want to kiss those cheeks-you're right Becca! :)
That is one adorable smile! I really want to meet that little guy in person!
Love you guys!
I'm pretty sure I remember that smile!! Wasn't he with his favorite person...Cole!! ha ha! I love that boy so much!! Those smiles make my day! I need to come see him SOON! I miss that little guy!!
Post a Comment