
After devoting so much of this blog to Luke, I decided it was time for a post about Barrett and one of his favorite hobbies. Not only is rock climbing one of his passions, he is also really good at it. In fact, the first time we met we were rock climbing!

This route is on Storm Mountain up Big Cottonwood Canyon. The first picture shows the climb from a distance and gives you an idea of where he is on the subsequent pictures. Barrett can't wait until Luke fits into an infant harness.

He would probably strap Luke to his back right now if I would let him, but I told him that Luke has to at least be walking first!

1 comment:
So glad you guys have a blog! I'll check it everyday! :)
I miss going rock climbing with you guys...makes me miss the good 'ol days!
Post a Comment