Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hair Woes

When Luke was born he had a pretty decent head of hair. Here he is at about four days old (gotta love the hospital pacifier that is the size of his face!)


Then he began to lose his hair, but only on top. This is when we affectionately referred to him as "our little old man." Here he is at about six weeks.


Now it is finally starting to come back in on top! Here he is at 9 weeks.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Becca!! I can't believe you found me! Yay! I'm so excited to see your blog and congrats on the new little one- so cute! It has been sooo long.... This will be a much better way to keep in touch (since none of the other conventional ways seemed to work). I'm learning more about the blogging world that I love. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find you! Take care, Holly

Holly said...

ps, I'm curious how you found my blog? Such a small world.

ern said...

he looks JUST like becca in this picture! what a gorgeous boy!