Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Luke finished his first year of preschool and absolutely loved everything about it. He had such a great experience and learned so much. He loved all the kids in his class and thought his teacher Miss Mikel was the greatest teacher there ever was. His proudest accomplishment of the year is that he learned to write his name (and he writes it really well.) In fact, he learned to write almost all the letters. I don't know who is going to miss preschool this summer more, me or Luke:)

The kids from all the classes together for the program. They sang the color and days of the week song and then they all played their parts as pirates as Miss Mikel read a book.
Luke getting his end of year binder
Luke and his buddy Jack

Luke and Miss Mikel, he just adored her
Each month Mikel would ask the kids a question and then write their answer down verbatim. She typed up all the questions and answers from the year and put them in the end of year binders.

Here are the questions and Luke's answers.

What does your mom do while you are at preschool?
Luke: Plays and waits for me to get home
My friends daughter Elle said: She goes to a fun place with shopping and massages. It's really, really fun! (I'm hanging with Misty while Elle is in preschool next year!)

What is your mom afraid of?
Luke: Just spooky REAL things. Like "ghostes"

What do you eat on Thanksgiving Day?
Luke: Turkey, chicken, spaghetti and a sandwich.

When I grow up I will have....
Luke: Chickens in my backyard

What do snowmen do at night?
Luke: They sleep and be still and have carrot noses.

Who do you love?
Luke: My sister, and mom and you (Miss Mikel) and Ava and Jack and Sophie and Brianna and Tommy.

What makes you lucky?
Luke: When I get coins.

What is your favorite thing about preschool?
Luke: When I play with the sword and story and snack time.

Who is your favorite friend?
Luke: Jack and Tommy

I love having these, I think I need to continue this and keep a list with my own questions. I am so proud of Luke he did so great this year. Mikel was awesome, we couldn't have asked for a better preschool experience!

2 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

I love the comments too. That is a great idea!!

The Lymans said...

I feel lucky when I get coins too :)
What a great year they had!