This cute little girl turned 1 yesterday. I can't believe how fast this last year has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her for the first time. We are so happy that she is a part of our lives!
- Favorite foods: diced ham and cheese
- Loves to smile and scrunch up her nose
- Took her first steps about two weeks ago
- Quite mischievous!
- Adores her older brother but also knows exactly how to push his buttons and frustrate him
- Loves her daddy and jumps into his arms the second he walks in the door from work
- Definitely a mommy's girl and I love it!
- Loves to lick the bolted down door stops at church
- Has the cutest little dance whenever she hears music
- Gives the best loves and kisses
- She is always happy, even wakes up happy
We had a little BBQ to celebrate her birthday and of course we let her devour her very own cupcake. She was not shy about it, she grabbed it right away and went to town. She was also very nice and tried to share with everyone around her!
Luke helped Tess blow out her candle

This is the cake I made for Tess. My mom always made us the most fantastic birthday cakes so I have decided to carry on this tradition with my own kids.

The birthday girls! Tess shares her birthday with my sister Karen (and also my nephew Mason).
Tess, we love you and can't imagine our lives without you in it. You are a joy and even though you always keep us on our toes, we are so happy that you are a part of our family. We love you sweet girl!
5 comments:
I'm glad she had a fun day. Her cake was AMAZING!!
Love the pictures ... she is the cutest. And I love the cake. Is there anything you don't do well?
(This is Steph... logged in under Kenzi... my kids have so messed up my computer life.)
She's growing too fast! Such a cutey!
so so darling.
She is beautiful! Wow! Amazing cake!
Post a Comment