Luke turned two on the 10th of July! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. We were in Bear Lake on his birthday so he was able to spend the day with his cousins, which he loved. Our nephew Zac turned 12 on the 11th and our niece Makell turned 14 on the 12th , so all three had their birthdays together in Bear Lake and got to share a birthday cake.


Opening some presents from Grandma and trying out the cool Luke size pool table that Uncle Tanner built for Luke in wood shop.
We celebrated some more and had a little BBQ party with Luke's friends. He got this awesome Ute's shirt and what has become his most prized possession, a vacuum. We had so much fun!
Luke at 2:
- loves vacuums and cleaning, we think he might grow up to be a janitor:)
- loves to talk and talk and talk
- any word that ends with an r he turns into a y, water is watey, raider is raidey etc. my favorite is how he says helicopter = helicotey
- snuggles with mom every morning when he wakes up (my favorite time of the day)
- can't wait for dad to get home from work everyday and asks to call dad all day long
- loves to jump on the tramp
- loves his cozy blankie
- loves to help mom clean the house
- loves, loves, loves going to nursery
- loves the color orange
- weighs 30 lbs., is 34" tall and head is 19 and half
- loves to read books
- knows most of his letters
- loves to tease
- says the cutest prayers and blesses just about everyone he can think of
There is so much more I can write, and I just might add to this list but this is it for now. Luke is so funny, sweet and caring. We love him and can't imagine life without him. I think we'll keep him! Love you Luke, and happy number 2!
2 comments:
he is so cute...but I'm a little disappointed about the 'U' shirt...it's the wrong color!! =) Happy birthday Luke!
so cute, I can tell you are such proud parents!! and should be..he is such a doll. This is such a fun age, enjoy every minute, time flies, take it from me, mine is seven and I can't believe it. take care..
Post a Comment