Last weekend we were able to go spend a few days with my family at Bear Lake. My sister-in-law, Heather's sister was kind enough to let our family stay in their beautiful cabin (thanks Kristi and Jason!) It was so much fun hanging out on the beach, boating, relaxing and having fun! Luke was in heaven having all his cousins around and they were so great to play with him and entertain him. Luke especially loved spending the whole weekend with his buddy Hailey. They are so cute together and just love each other. It was such a fun weekend. Luke turned 2 while we were up there, I'll post about that soon.
The Monster Truck that launches the boats on the private beach

Luke loved playing and digging in the sand

Luke and Hailey
chillin' in the water


Burying Josh and Mason in the Sand

Perfect Beach Spot
Eating Raspberry Shakes

Luke, Hailey and Shay playing Ring a
round the
rosies
The older cousins helping Luke build a sand castle

Makeshift volley ball court
3 comments:
I love your pictures! And we love Bear Lake too...we are going in August! I can't wait!
Luke is so cute!
how fun!! you take the BEST PICTURES!!! Luke is so cute, looks like you had tons of fun.
What program do you use on your pictures? I love some of the color saturations!
Post a Comment