Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Visitor

This is my brother's dog, Daisy. She stayed with us for the weekend while while my bro and his family went out of town. Luke had a great time with her and constantly asked where Daisy was if he couldn't see her. Daisy is a great dog but I'm still not convinced that we'll ever have a dog!


3 comments:

Heather said...

I think you guys are in trouble!! I see a dog in your future. Those pictures are so cute. Next time your at hogan park call us! the girls love it.

jerseygirl said...

that is so cute, you can tell Luke adores that dog!! hmmmm....

Jason G said...

hi guys! Jason here started one of these blog things and thought i would drop you guys a line. I havent quite figgured out how to fully use this thing but figgured this message would get to you. e-mail me when you get a chance. talk to you soon.

jason green