Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jackson Hole

Last weekend we were able to go Jackson Hole with the Gonzalez's and stay in their condo. It was a very relaxing fun weekend. We just hung out, ate, played cards and went for walks. It was nice not to have an agenda and just chill. Luke and Jack had a blast spending a couple of days straight together. First thing in the morning Luke would go searching for Jack and knock on all of the doors. We had a great time, thanks Gonzalez's!












4 comments:

ern said...

I love the one with the 2 of them sitting on the road. That is a great shot!!!

Rob & Megg said...

Good times yet again! Jack has been asking for Luke all day! Send me those pics when you get a chance.

jerseygirl said...

gorgeous pictures! looks like a lot of fun. I love Jackson Hole.

Jen said...

Very nice! I love Jackson Hole...I used to live there...did you happen to see the old 49'er Inn?? Yup...that's where I lived...in the basement there is an apartment. Anyway, it's a cool place!