We got back last week from 10 days in beautiful Maui. It was an adventure getting there and back but we had great time and have lots of great memories! We flew using buddy passes which proved to be an adventure. Barrett and I had to leave on different days so I traveled with the Traeden's and Gonzalez's. The Gonzalez's got on the flight to Maui, the Traeden's and I didn't so we spent the night in L.A. and a lot of quality time in the L.A. airport. We finally made it to Maui(Barrett got there before I did even though he left a day later, I wasn't bitter at all!).
On to the fun times. We hiked through a cool bamboo forest. It was crazy how dense the bamboo was...it was a very cool experience. There were several beautiful waterfalls along the way which made for some great pictures.

The guys all went deep sea fishing and scored dinner for the evening. They caught a bunch of tuna and despite getting up two in the morning to head out, they had a good time (at least some of them did:))

Good friends, good food and lots of laughs made for a great time. I missed Luke a whole lot more than I thought I would, but he had a blast with his cousins while we were gone... thanks Belnap's!







3 comments:
Love the shirt on Luke!!! Mmmm... wish I had joined you for dinner on the fresh fish night!
Great pictures, Becca! I pretty much stopped taking any because I knew you were right behind me taking better shots than I could get myself. Good trip!!
You got some great pictures!! Christian and I were with Misty. I asked Christian to bring the camera one day, and said... Becca will take some better ones, let's just see if she will share!!! I love the whale shots!
Post a Comment