Monday, March 30, 2009

Catch Up Time

I've been in a serious blog funk lately. I just don't ever feel like blogging, but I'm determined to use my blog as my scrapbook/family journal so I've decided it's time to get my rear end in gear. I haven't been taking many pictures lately because we haven't been doing much, just the usual stuff. Hopefully we will get some nice weather soon and I'll be able to document some fun new adventures. In the meantime here are some photos of the last couple of months.

Luke trying out his new trike



Luke decided he was big enough to climb out of his crib (he took a header) so now he gets to sleep in a tent!

Helping dad scrub the floor. I tried to keep him out of Barrett's way for a little while, but Luke insisted on helping. He loves to do whatever his dad is doing!

Luke found my hat and gloves and decided to try them on

A couple of weeks ago I got together with two of my mission companions Melissa Jones Henrich and Lindsay Nelson Brenchley(okay, technically Melissa wasn't my companion but we almost were and saw each other a ton during the mission.) We had so much fun getting caught up and reminiscing of the good old days in Guat! Thanks for the pic Lindsay!

3 comments:

jerseygirl said...

hey Becca, what cute pictures!! Luke is such a doll. btw How did you train your husband to scrub floors??

Mom and Kenz said...

Cute pictures -- I especially love the one with Luke and the hat. One question... does a week in Maui not count as doing something? Where are the Hawaii pix? I know, I know... I wasn't there so it isn't worth documenting!!!

natalie palmer said...

you guys are world travelers! i'm so jealous but it looks like you guys had a blast! and scott has the same pj's as luke! gotta love costco!