Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catch Up......Again

I realize that I'm horrible at keeping up with my blog, but I hope to do better in the future (I tell myself that everytime I do one of these "catch up" posts.) What has happened over the past few weeks? My first Mother's Day, jog/walking the Race for a Cure 5K with some great friends, a visit to the children's musuem, planting our garden and flower beds, and another trip to the zoo! Below are pic's from all of these fun outings.

Our garden



Getting "So Big"


Me and my boy on my first Mother's Day!

My Two boys snoozing


Race for a Cure with my good friends, Lisa Lyman, Steph Hess, Misty Mayfield, me, and Meggan Gonzalez (thanks for the pic Megg!)


The Zoo revisted. Tommy McGee, Jack Gonzalez, Luke (in the AWESOME stroller Barrett gave me for Mother's Day), and Sophie & Olivia Lyman.


Children's Museum with my friend Steph, her son Cameron, and our friend Misty's two girls Paige and Elle.




1 comment:

Meliss said...

What a garden!!! Keep posting pictures as it comes along. I'd love to see it grow big! I'm proud of you doing a 5K girl. :o)