Today Luke and I went to the zoo with my sister-in-law Jamie and nephew Mason. We had such a fun time and Luke loved it. Luke looks very serious in the pictures because he was so interested in what was going on around him. He really did love it and have fun. Thanks Jamie and Mason for taking us with you!
becca, you are so awesome at keeping your blog updated-- i love it! it's nice to be able to watch luke grow, even though we're not there. we love you guys!!!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE that serious picture of Luke...his cheeks even look serious.
becca, you are so awesome at keeping your blog updated-- i love it! it's nice to be able to watch luke grow, even though we're not there. we love you guys!!!!!
I LOVE him!! I miss you guys! Hopefully I'll see you guys this weekend!! Love ya!
Post a Comment