
This is how I found Luke napping today after I ran downstairs to put in a load of laundry (don't worry, I checked to make sure he could breathe before I took the picture.) Simply stated, Luke LOVES his blankies. It doesn't matter which one, just as long as it's soft. He has a hard time falling asleep unless he has a blankie right next face. What he loves most is to rub his face in his blankie and then fall asleep, as you can see from the picture. Because of this, he is only allowed free reign with a blankie when we are awake and in the same room with him. At night we tuck his blanket in on the sides so he can't move it, which of course he hates. He'll lay there and kick his legs up and down trying to free the blankie until he falls asleep. Give Luke a binkie and a blankie and he's happy!
1 comment:
HE is so stinking cute! I want to pinch his cheeks so bad. I love seeing pictures of him (but want to see some of you too) :0
Post a Comment