Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Girly Girl!

I had lots of errands to run this morning while Luke was at Preschool. Tess was such a good girl that I told her when we got to the last store she could pick a treat. In my mind I was imaging swedish fish or some fun Easter treat. Not what Tess had in mind. At the end of an isle she spotted the nail polish and right then it was all over, she knew what she wanted...hot pink nail polish with glitter. I tried to offer her a giant chocolate bunny instead but she was having none of it, she knew what she wanted! So we came home and now Tess has bright pink glittery finger nails and she couldn't be happier!

3 comments:

The Lymans said...

She would fit in perfectly at my house of girly girls. She is too cute!

Misty said...

My kind of girl :)

Mom and Kenz said...

Go Tess... just next time tell your mom you want the chocolate and the nail polish.