Where has the time gone? I can't believe that Tess is already 9 months old! She hasn't had her 9 month check up yet (due to some insurance issues) so I will post her "stats" after her appointment on the 17th. This little girl has definitely changed out lives. She is such a good baby and we all love her so much. She used to be such a little mommies girl, but lately she become quite the daddies girl. Her favorite person of all is definitely Luke. She loves and adores him so much and does the same for her. They are so cute together. Lately Luke's favorite thing is to have Tessa take a bath with him and while they are in the bath Tess grabs his face and gives him kisses, so cute!
So, at nine months Tess is crawling everywhere and man is she fast! She is pretty much happy all the time. She is a great eater but much prefers table food over baby food. Her FAVORITE food are these toddler cheeto like snacks, she would eat them all day long if I let her. She does not like peas or green beans. She can even tell if I try to sneak them into other foods. She will not take a bottle for anything but loves her sippy cup. She loves to play with toys, especially if they are Luke's toys. She is such a sweet, fun, happy baby. We love you Tessa!

Her hair was starting to look quite straggly so she got the new pony on the top of her head 'do


I love how she looks at Luke and just lights up

Her favorite thing is to play in the toy room with her big brother



She pulls herself up on everything these days. She just looks so grown up!



Giving Luke a push


She is saying "da, da, da, da" at the top of her lungs. She is loud!

her latest trick "so big"
3 comments:
She is so beautiful!
and she is darling!
Hey Becca, Tess is darling!!! I love the pictures you posted. They show so much personality! Luke looks like a cute big brother! Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment