Stretching with his team before the game.
Pregame cheer. Go Yellow Tiger Bee Sharks!
I guess we didn't do a good job of explaining that in the game the point is to try to steal the ball from the other team. This was Luke's reaction after the black team stole the ball from him. He came over crying and said "it was my turn and they took it away." Sad, but cute. We explained that that was the point of the game.




3 comments:
Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog (found it via Lori D's). Cute kids and I love that you captured both pics of Luke (pre/post goal)!
That mean black team! Don't they know how to share the ball?? I'm glad he had fun at his first game!
Oh man! Kate played soccer last year! She reacted just like Luke! It is tough...everyone wants the ball. Tears every game!! Hopefully Luke likes it and soccer is fun for him! He looks cute in his uniform!
Post a Comment