Yesterday Luke and I were out running some errands and it was such a beautiful day that I decided to drive up to Mueller Park Canyon and see if the snow had melted yet. Luke was so excited to be in the mountains! We hiked up the Elephant Rock trail until the trail was covered with snow (which ended up being a lot longer than I had anticipated, being 35 weeks pregnant I got pretty tired). Luke kept telling me that we were hiking in the forest and that it was so much fun. He was in heaven picking up sticks and throwing rocks. He would run ahead on the trail and then come back and check on me. It was such a beautiful day and felt so good to be out in nature. After our little hike we sat by the river and threw rocks. We had such a fun morning that we headed back up to roast hot dogs with friends for family night. Luke is definitely a fan of the mountains!

1 comment:
Love those pictures!
Post a Comment