Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday Best!

This is the suit that Luke was supposed to wear to Barrett's little brothers wedding. The day of the wedding Luke wanted nothing to do with this suit, by the time we got there he had the jacket and tie off and the vest almost all the way unbuttoned. I didn't think we would ever see this suit on him. Well I was wrong. Yesterday we were getting him ready for church and for some reason he decided he wanted to wear it. He looked so handsome I just had to take a picture and document it (in case we don't ever get him to wear it again.) By the end of church he was done with it though and wanted to start stripping it off. And yes those are Chuck Taylors, he refuses to wear any sort of church shoes (maybe because his feet are so chubby!) Anyway, thought I'd share this picture of my handsome boy!


1 comment:

Merianne said...

This is seriously the cutest picture I've ever seen! He is so handsome!