Luke loves to walk around the backyard and check everything out. The other day while we were out there I decided to take some pictures of Luke. He could spend hours in the backyard exploring!
oh, he's slowly losing his baby chubbiness! i am going to die when his cheeks don't look like giant apples anymore. :) you guys have the best kid/family pictures on this blog and i LOVE it. thanks becca for being so faithful on it so we can see you guys.
3 comments:
The second picture looks SO much like Barrett. Cute pictures!
Some of the cutest pictures I've seen! Love the one with his little shoes. And I agree with Meggan's comment -- Luke is looking so much like Barrett!!
oh, he's slowly losing his baby chubbiness! i am going to die when his cheeks don't look like giant apples anymore. :) you guys have the best kid/family pictures on this blog and i LOVE it. thanks becca for being so faithful on it so we can see you guys.
Post a Comment