That's right, 6 years ago today Barrett and I got married. It was a cold and rainy day, but it was perfect. It has been a wonderful 6 years and I look forward to many more to come. Happy Anniversary Barrett, I love you!



Guess what we get to do celebrate our anniversary. Three Words: Ward
Camp Out. Yeah, I know you're jealous.
4 comments:
Love ya bec. Thank you for being the best wife, mother, and freind I could ever ask for. I think you are amazing and am looking forward to the rest of our lifes together.
Love always,
Barrett
And not just any ward campout, my friend, but one that you were in charge of! Who scheduled that one?? (We had a great time, by the way, so thank you. :) )
What a beautiful bride! I am so glad you met the love of your life girl. Life is good..
I remember this day like it was yesterday. You guys seem so happy and I admire you in so many ways.
Post a Comment