Your kid wearing an adult harness there? That's impressive. Or possibly just glandular.
At least he's up there though. My kid hasn't climbed a damn thing yet, perhaps owing to the fact that he's still in the womb, should be there until January, and I won't let Marie climb while pregnant (I'm a tyrant, I know). Is it at all possible that I've set my expectations a juuuuust bit high?...
4 comments:
Luke is sooo cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks.
You guys are CRAZY!! That is too cute!
He's a true Morley! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Your kid wearing an adult harness there? That's impressive. Or possibly just glandular.
At least he's up there though. My kid hasn't climbed a damn thing yet, perhaps owing to the fact that he's still in the womb, should be there until January, and I won't let Marie climb while pregnant (I'm a tyrant, I know). Is it at all possible that I've set my expectations a juuuuust bit high?...
Post a Comment