Becca! I am so glad you started a blog and congratulations on little Luke. He is adorable. Would you mind emailing me your address (lindi.haws@gmail.com), I've had a present all boxed up for weeks now!
I'm so glad you started a blog--your baby Luke is so cute! He'll have to meet my baby Luke soon. I need your address, too--we have a gift to send off as well--before he grows out of it!
3 comments:
Barrett and Becca --
What a cutie! I love the picture of him doing tummy time. I have a similar picture of Stetson; it's one of my favorites.
I'm glad you have a blog. It's so fun to watch all these babies as they grow up. Lucas already looks so big!
Becca!
I am so glad you started a blog and congratulations on little Luke. He is adorable. Would you mind emailing me your address (lindi.haws@gmail.com), I've had a present all boxed up for weeks now!
Hi Barrett and Becca!
I'm so glad you started a blog--your baby Luke is so cute! He'll have to meet my baby Luke soon. I need your address, too--we have a gift to send off as well--before he grows out of it!
Post a Comment